[Gimp-user] Help with enhancing a profile picture

I morphed a face image with another one, to get a unique face, because I didn't
want my actual face to be the profile picture on the social website page.

But it doesn't look as clear as other pictures on the site.

Would anyone like to see if they can improve it for me?

In the world of tagging faces, I really don't want to attach it here for
eternity.

Can I discuss this with someone in a PM?

Thanks

--
chrisj (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)