Re: [Gimp-user] resynthesizer problems

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Dasa_108 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Hi,

I 'm new to GIMP and I'm getting some trouble with the resynthesizer tool.
My
end goal is to remove the subject of this image. I have used resynthesizer
remove objects that lies on a single color background. This image,
however, lies
on a background with multiple colors and I'm having lots of difficulties
removing the object. Please, any assistance would most definitely be
appreciated. I've attached the image to this message.

The image seems to be that of a person. Are you trying to remove that
person? In other words, you only want the background? I am not sure I
understand what you are trying to do.

Thanks,
Partha