[Gimp-user] Can't drag and drop UI elements

So, a while ago my GIMP installation stopped allowing me to reorder layers by
dragging and dropping them, and now i find myself also unable to drag tabs to
dock them in toolboxes.

I googled a bunch and only found answers that pointed at an old windows 8 update
causing this, which, given I'm on windoes 10, and it worked fine before, don't
think really apply.

I even did a clean install, deleting every gimp thing on the pc, and updating to
the new version, but nothing has changed.

Any suggestion? This has gotten quite annoying

--
Eingya (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)