Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 5:50 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Why is lettering not clearer?

Hi,

I created a logo and uploaded to a web page, as you can see by the attached
image "HIRED", the lettering/text doesn't look clear. It is Arial 11 on a
transparent background.
Gimp 2.8

The link to the home page "Home" is attached. it is not part of the logo, but
looks much clearer on the web page.

Is there something I can do to help make the logo text sharper/clearer?

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/642/original/hired.png
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/643/original/Home.png