Re: [Gimp-user] Please help! Ghostscript on Mac Sierra

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:05 AM, esperancecottage <forums gimpusers com>
wrote:

Anybody, Anybody, Beuller, Beuller?

So I've installed GIMP, and Ghostscript (according to the install went
to /usr/local - Which I have no idea how to find.)

So, been looking through the forums, but I'm a newbie.  Not to using
software, but to going "under the hood" of my mac.

So....How do I get GIMP to see ghostscript.  Need step by step
instructions if possible.  I'm really good at following them, but not
if they assume I already know where to find things.  :-)

Running Latest GIMP and Ghostscript 9.2.1

OK, I'll bite. What are you trying to do??