[Gimp-user] Please help! Ghostscript on Mac Sierra

So I've installed GIMP, and Ghostscript (according to the install went to
/usr/local - Which I have no idea how to find.)

So, been looking through the forums, but I'm a newbie.  Not to using software,
but to going "under the hood" of my mac.

So....How do I get GIMP to see ghostscript.  Need step by step instructions if
possible.  I'm really good at following them, but not if they assume I already
know where to find things.  :-)

Running Latest GIMP and Ghostscript 9.2.1

--
esperancecottage (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)