[Gimp-user] Most current version of GIMP

In order to ensure I have the latest version of GIMP, should I uninstall previous versions before downloading
and installing the most recent version?

I currently have 2.8.4 on my computers.

-----
André Strydom  MMus, LTCL
Director of Music & Organist:
First Presbyterian Church
901 NE J Street, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA
Office: (479) 273-5450       Fax: (479) 273-5452
Cell: (479) 295-8161      Home: (479) 202-0096
Email: astrydom fpcbentonville org
Web: www.fpcbentonville.org

CONFIDENTIAL: The contents of this email, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

---