Re: [Gimp-user] Color mismatch when an image is printed

This is a complex problem wrapped in a short-ish email...

Is your monitor calibrated and profiled? Did you also generate a profile
for your printer? If not it's not going to be possible to accurately gauge
or anticipate what your prints will look like compared to what you see on
your monitor. :(