Re: [Gimp-user] Help with jagged edges

There are many free tutorials that will show you how to use GIMP to make graphic buttons. Try searching 'gimp
buttons' or something.

----Original Message-->From: forums gimpusers com
Date: 12/09/2016 20:39
Subj: [Gimp-user] Help with jagged edges

I have tried to add this simple 'play button" to a simple rectangle, but the ply
button circle is not smooth-edged, can you help me smooth it, or suggest a
solution, or provide me with another image, that I can use?  See attached...

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/274/original/PlayButton3-1.png

--
chrisj (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)