Re: [Gimp-user] Help with jagged edges

What I typically do is, using the Ellipse Selection Tool, I make a selection of whatever size I need the
circle to be and fill it with a color. From there, I make a smaller selection within the first circle and
clear it (Delete key or Edit > Clear). Also, make sure that anti aliasing is checked while doing this.

Btw, what method are you using to make the circle? Are you making a path and then stroking? If so, make sure
you're using the paint brush tool and not the pencil. That may help as well.

Sent from my iPhone