Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2016 10:31 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] how to do this

Hello,

I want to print a texture from the game Minecraft, the creeper texture. I have
an image file, I attached it.

I want to cut out each section of the texture and print them each at a specific
size/scale on 8.5"x11" paper.

For example I selected and copied the face and pasted in to a new image.

How should I set the image size and canvas size and other options such that the
face will print out on the paper at 5" square?

How should I do this?  I want it to be fairly precise.

Thanks!

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/286/original/creeper.png

--