Re: [Gimp-user] Open file preview too small

How can I Unsubscribe to this list if Gimp does not recognize my email
address?

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM, chihwah <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Is there a way to increase this preview screen. In its current form
its too tiny that its useless. There is no button to change the size
also.

Is there a way to change this strange setting?

Excuse me, Windows 10, Gimp version 2.8.18

--
chihwah (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)