Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 11:27 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Question about RGB to CMYK conversion and print work

Thanks to both you, Simon, and Rick Strong for your comments.  I opted
to "roll the bones" with the RGB PNG I created, using the VistaPrint
template, and the site seemed happy with the resolution of the image.
The previews on the site looked good so I'm keeping my fingers crossed
that the image prints well.

Thanks again!

Tom

--