[Gimp-user] Cant modify text on layer in XCF file using V2.8.16

Try clicking the "A" text tool "I" beam in the text itself. The edit
options should open up on the LHS.

Rick

I can't right-click the layer and choose edit (which sounds
wonderfully simple and effective...).

Thanks for your input!

With only the one layer visible, and after selecting the text tool (A), when I
click on the text within the layer I just get the 4 box tool to enter new text.
It's not letting me select the existing text.

I am uploading my XCF file to make this easier for more experienced eyes to see
where I am.

My best,
Dennis

Attachments: