Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.2, wheezy install

I am afraid to do anything new!!!!  My Gimp works fine as is.  Sorry for all this trouble for you.
Dale

    On Saturday, July 23, 2016 3:35 AM, Rick Strong <rnstrong magma ca> wrote:

 Gene,

Your image appears to show your text "Gluing the nut back on" in the type
FONT box.
Your type should be below this in a thin line box with a small re-sizing box
at each of the four corners.
Pls see my attached photo (if it comes through).

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Heskett
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 1:22 AM
To: Rick Strong ; gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.2, wheezy install

On Friday 22 July 2016 00:03:22 Rick Strong wrote:

Make sure the SIZE is NOT in Px (pixels). Use Pt (points) or something
bigger. Also make sure TYPE COLOUR (COLOR) is not black on black or
white on white. Make it yellow; you can always change it later.

Rick

Nothing I change there makes it to the image.

Snapshot attached. smunched to 63kb.

Thanks Rick.