[Gimp-user] XGimp questions

Hi,

Installed XGimp on an iPad Pro and am looking for help/documentation.

I've written and given workshops on making color images from greyscale spacecraft images, and creating 3-D anaglyphs from stereo pairs using both Pshop and Gimp.

For the life of me I can't find info on how to open an image in XGimp. I've downloaded three Opportunity Mars rover images that I use in my tutorial on Mac/Win computers, but have no clue where in the iPad file structure the images are located, nor can I find the file name so I can search from the XGimp File/Open window.

I realize this may not be the right forum, but have found no help online with XGimp.

If anyone can get me started or point me in the right direction to get help, I'd be very grateful.

Rick