Re: [Gimp-user] XGimp questions

On 16-07-17 10:22 AM, Rick Kline wrote:
Installed XGimp on an iPad Pro and am looking for help/documentation.
[snip]
I realize this may not be the right forum, but have found no help online
with XGimp.

If anyone can get me started or point me in the right direction to get help,
I'd be very grateful.

I don't know anything about XGimp. Your best bet is to contact the author of the program and ask them for help.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.