[Gimp-user] Margins for printing

Thank you. For someone whose typical use is to tweak and crop an image and then,
often, print it, that seems a rather fundamental bug: it is a pain to have to
use two applications for a simple task. I came to GIMP because my trusty Picture
Publisher, obtained many years ago from a CD on the back of a magazine, doesn't
work with Windows 10. However, I have now found Paint.net, which (via an add-on)
does have the ability to place an image on the paper. If, one day in the future,
that stops working with Windows 15. I'll come back and see whether this bug has
been fixed! Cheers, John_D

--
John_D (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)