Re: [Gimp-user] Photo reflection/blending

It would be more helpful if you could have included actual links to the
software on question or at least links to results that want to emulate.

Before you answer, consider if you've provided enough information for
someone that's _not_ you to figure out what you are looking for.
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:53 AM brendan c mullally <bcmullally gmail com>