[Gimp-user] Photo reflection/blending

Hi,

So I’m really into crating works by using a mirror/reflection app called ‘Mirror Effect.’ This app allows one
to merge reflected images seamlessly, and VERY QUICKLY.

I love using the app, but I loose tons of pixels in the transfer, and I have not been able to find any
software that will allow me to do this so simply and quickly.

Before trying to answer my question or offer advice, please take a look at one of these reflection merging
apps can do.

Mirror Effect

Reflection

I really cannot thank you enough for all of your help.

Cheers!

Best,

Brendan