Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:29:57 -0600
"J. Leslie Turriff" <jlturriff mail com> wrote:

On Friday 05 February 2016 04:56:53 vitalif wrote:
Everyone just rebuild gimp with my patch
http://svn.yourcmc.ru/viewvc.py/vitalif/trunk/scripts/patch-gimp-unite-sav
e_export.diff?view=co and be happy

P.S or use prebuilt gimp packages for debian unstable from my repo:
http://vmx.yourcmc.ru/var/debian/unstable/ ("deb
http://vmx.yourcmc.ru/var/debian unstable/" in sources.list)

Strangely  enough, not everyone uses a debian-based distro. :-)

And luckily enough, one can rebuild GIMP with this patch (and/or any other
patches) on other systems as well, assuming one wants to.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish (who also isn't using a Debian-based distribution)