Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Am 05.02.2016 um 05:03 schrieb Richard:
As for the second part, confirm closing of exported-not-saved images, personally I would prefer this to be a
preferences option but I've never seen any support for the idea expressed by GIMP devs.  (Though I haven't
exactly been tracking it, either.)  However, didn't somebody make a plug-in that calls the Export command
then resets the image's dirty flag?  It does not replace the existing Export command but it would save you
the extra prompt when closing the window.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Environment > Saving Images and untip "Confirm closing of unsaved images"