[Gimp-user] How to scan with Gimp on the Mac 2015

Under GIMP's File menu, go to "Create" and there should be an option
labelled "Scanner/camera...".  As long as your scanner is TWAIN
compliant (most are) and you have the proper drivers installed on your
system to talk to it, it should show up as an available source when
you select this option from the menu.  From that point you'll have to
refer to your scanner's documentation on how to adjust scan settings.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com
--------------------

Hi Stratadrake,
I did what I wrote: uninstalled / installed the m2070 scanner/printer and I have
in the

library-ApplicationSupport-Samsung-Twain Discovery-Samsung m2070 Series -
Scanner auswaehlen

and in the

library - Image Capture Devices- Devices - Samsung Scanner

and in the

library - Twain data services - Samsung m2070 Series.ds

After the new installation of GIMP 2.8.18 no menu create-Twain-m2070 can be
found.

Could you understand why?

Best regards
Zbig