From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Zbig <forums gimpusers com>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 3:30 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] How to scan with Gimp on the Mac 2015

Hi,
I have a Mac year 2015 and would like to scan images directly into it. After
having installed the Gimp 2.8.18 I cannot see the Scanning  button in
File-Create menu.

Do you know how to:
-get this version of Gimp to scan

or

-install any old version which has the scan functionality? Do you know which
version contains fpr Mac?

Thank you for help.

Zbig

--