[Gimp-user] Help

Hi Liparis,

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:23:16 +0200
Liparis <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
1. I hope you downloaded GIMP from http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ .

2. What is your system: operating system, version, CPU, CPU
architecture,
versions, etc.

3. Can you provide a screenshot of your screen when GIMP is running?
You can use
http://imgur.com/ to share it online (or any other site that does not
require
JavaScript to be enabled for its images to be viewed).

4. Did you try running GIMP in a new operating system user account?

Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

HI Shlomi,
First of all, I should say I'm not exactly PC savvy when it comes to technical
stuff.
Yes, I read all the pitfalls about downloading any programs and can confirm that
I downloaded from http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ .
My operating system is Windows 10 but I'm afraid I don't know what the CPU
version or architecture is.
I've attached a screenshot.
Hope this helps.
Liparis