Re: [Gimp-user] Can I configure my mouse to....

Oops, yes I did forget to mention that -- running on a Windows platform
whose default mouse driver historically does NOT allow you to reconfigure
any buttons (beyond general handedness).

On Windows, at least for Logitech mice, there's a Logitech utility
which allows button remapping. Not sure whether it works in the more
general case. A quick google search would answer that I'm sure.