Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP stops working -- please help.

On Saturday 12 September 2015 15:26:35 Pat David wrote:
Is there an antivirus running?  We've heard some reports of some antivirus
programs causing issues.  What about other processes/programs that are
running at the same time?

I experienced the same kind of problem with GIMP 2.8.14 under Linux yesterday.
I was trying to edit the levels of an image but the buttons of the dialog
weren't responding. I quit GIMP, retried: same behaviour. I didn't have time
to investigate the issue because I was at work but I will see on Monday if
it's still the same.

Cheers,
JFL
--