[Gimp-user] Free Select Lasso Tool - Please help me

When using that tool, double-clicking will attempt to close the path
from
that location - are you accidentally double-clicking by chance?

hI Pat

Thank you for your quick reply.  I do not believe that to be the case, as I
thought perhaps the mouse settings had changed to a "single click' instead of
double click feature and even went into mouse setting to check that it still
required a double click to do an action.  I do not believe it to be a accidental
double click issue.

--
Ladystar (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)