[Gimp-user] Help Installing Resynthesizer Script / Heal Selection

Hi Everybody

Thanks for your valuable help and assistance.

I've fixed the problem (rather easily actually), I went for the option to
install GIMP plugins (lots of them) from the Ubuntu software centre . I removed
the files I dowloaded and then installed the plugins from the software centre.
The filter works fine now.
Internet forums are excellent , people freely offering to help and assist you.
Have a great weekend everybody :)

Thanks again Phil :)

--
bwfcnottingham (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)