[Gimp-user] Re; How Do I Get Gimp to Print A Pic Centered Like It Shows In The Preview

I sent that question to the gimp-user-list, before I found the gimp users
forum (I'm not a list member) so please excuse the oversight.

The list manager allowed it to go to the list anyway and I thank him (or
her) for that decision.

Gimp user mbourne replied on Tue 24 Mar 2015 20:50:58 +0000  asking for OS &
version info.

I tried to print on two different puters an old XP (32Bit) machine with Gimp
2.8.1, and a newer Win 8.1 (64Bit) running GIMP 2.8.4.

No matter what I tried to correct it, I got the same (off center) result.