[Gimp-user] drag and drop operations don't work when recording screen

Yeah, known, at least for Camtasia Studio.

The cause for the actual issue is probably in GTK+, but knowing where
start looking for that would help a lot. A few people have apparently
approached the Camtasia developers (or probably only the front line
support) about this, but I don't know if they ever got any useful
reply.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I also posted this at techsmith. They asked me to
change some options, but the same problem remains. In ly search, I came on
several similar posts dating from 2012/2013, so I supposed that in the meantime
someone would have found a solution or workaround. But I haven't found anything.
What is GTK+ ??

--
flyingdutch (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)