Re: [Gimp-user] drag and drop operations don't work when recording screen

On 06/15/2015 02:02 PM, flyingdutch wrote:

I have a problem/buig with the following operations :

-Open a dockable dialog box and drag it into a dockable windows (by dragging the
tab)
-Moving layers op and down by selecting them and dragging
-Moving channels up and down by dragging.

All the above operations work fine when I run GIMP 2.8.14 . However, when I run
screen recording software , they don't work anymore.

Detail: I start Camtasia Studio 8.5.2 (Build 1999) or Movavi Screen Capture
Studio 5.0.0 .

Yeah, known, at least for Camtasia Studio.

The cause for the actual issue is probably in GTK+, but knowing where to
start looking for that would help a lot. A few people have apparently
approached the Camtasia developers (or probably only the front line
support) about this, but I don't know if they ever got any useful reply.

--
Regards,
Michael