Re: [Gimp-user] Borderless photo not correct

Tikiman wrote:
Hi Mark ,many thanks for the data and I have followed your information and have
altered the ratio to 3:2 and the paper size remains at 4 x 6 and I am now
printing on this size of photo paper corectly as it has achieved the desired
result. So now that this has been resolved I will mark the post as solved with
thanks to all the input from everybody.
Thank you
Tikiman

Great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it worked.

Mark.