Re: [Gimp-user] a smile ..

On 16/01/15 20:01, Jean VIGUIER wrote:
Thanks a lot for your product

We can choose quite exotic languages to use it, like Magyar

But not of course the most exotic ones, such as French ..

May I remind you that this language is spoken by among 275 millions of people in the world, and is one of the two
"working language" of the United Nations, and the Olympic Games?

Nevertheless, even very uncultured people in France can understand you in English ..

There is a French translation for Gimp. Maybe you are looking for it in the wrong place?