[Gimp-user] seeking photo enhancemet experts

If this site is not the correct place for my search, then please point me to an
appropriate location. (Yes, I already know about craigslist and job sites)

My company is seeking one or a few experts who can transform a stock of a
ferret, cat, dog, other animal companion into a "stone" or "glass" relief. Other
kinds of image enhancement as well, but that gives you the basic idea.

Capability to create beautiful land/sky-scapes (as is done with e-on vue) a big
plus.

Thanks much.

--
john_harrington (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)