Re: [Gimp-user] script-fu: file-pbm-save gives ppm file

Roland Winkler wrote on 13/01/15 02:29:

Good to know, thank you.  I have not yet tried to build gimp myself,
but I feel confident I should be able to get this working.
Certainly, I understand you do not want to provide bugfixes for
previous versions of gimp.

Roland

You should not have to build (if you mean compiling, etc) it yourself.
Look, for example, at:

https://launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch

--
Bob Long