[Gimp-user] Pressure Sensitivity with Monoprice Tablet

I found the solution to the problem here:

http://www.robertcina.com/2014/12/22/how-to-get-monoprice-graphics-tablet-pressure-sensitivity-to-work-in-gimp-2-8-on-windows-8/

Apparently, for whatever reason, the 64-bit version of GIMP for
Windows does not work properly with pressure sensitivity. The website
above provided easy instructions on how to force my 64-bit computer to
load the 32-bit version of GIMP, even though the installer wants to
automatically load the 64-bit based on what it detects from my
computer. Now the pressure sensitivity is working perfectly.

Thanks for your help, though!
Pleased that you found the answer - so now the pressure's off - or should that
be on? :¬)

(Your statement above that the 64-bit version of GIMP for Windows does not work
with pressure sensitivity should, perhaps, be qualified to say that this applies
to Monoprice tablets - I am running W7 64-bit with a Wacom and have no problems,
provided that I start GIMP from the tablet)

Happy New Year

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)