[Gimp-user] Pressure Sensitivity with Monoprice Tablet

I am not on the PC that I have a tablet attached to at the moment but
I believe (for Windows at least) that in order for the graphics pen
dynamics to work you have to actually start GIMP using the graphics
tablet and pen - i.e. use the pen like a mouse in windows to
double-click the GIMP icon to start the program. This works for me
anyway with GIMP V2.8.16 (and 2.8.14 before that)
I thought I had tried that, but I'll give it another shot.

--
PlasticTopHat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)