[Gimp-user] Pressure Sensitivity with Monoprice Tablet

No idea. I installed the drivers from the disc before plugging the
tablet in... maybe I should have plugged it in first, but I don't see
why.
I found the solution to the problem here:

http://www.robertcina.com/2014/12/22/how-to-get-monoprice-graphics-tablet-pressure-sensitivity-to-work-in-gimp-2-8-on-windows-8/

Apparently, for whatever reason, the 64-bit version of GIMP for Windows does not
work properly with pressure sensitivity. The website above provided easy
instructions on how to force my 64-bit computer to load the 32-bit version of
GIMP, even though the installer wants to automatically load the 64-bit based on
what it detects from my computer. Now the pressure sensitivity is working
perfectly.

Thanks for your help, though!

--
PlasticTopHat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)