[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.2 - EPS Support

Thanks a heap.   My system died on me a little more then a month ago
(so I now have a new computer).  Only new did I need to open an EPS
file in GIMP and it would not open.  Your trick worked great (of
course I first had to re-install Ghost too; lol).   :)

Hello all, apologies for 'reviving' an old thread

I've been looking everywhere for a solution - unfortunately I have Windows 7 32
bit - so the dll copy won't work.
I added the GS_PROG system variables and used both gswin32.exe and gswin32c.exe
to try make this work
 C:\Program Files\gs\gs9.09\bin\gswin32.exe

I have the latest GIMP installed as well.

any other ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Aitch75 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)