Re: [Gimp-user] Help finding the right plugins and filters

Oh?  Let me re-link just in case:

First one:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_BBemcslfSU/VGDsLkisGxI/AAAAAAAASOI/qDOQTfGc6RA/s0/april-1.jpg

Second one:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ca4gKTlu72k/VGDwQNFC2bI/AAAAAAAASOU/_3YxRElY7t8/s0/april-2.jpg

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:30 AM, April <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Hi again!  You said, "a second example" but I don't seem to see the first
one.
Thanks so much for taking the time to help me with this.  I will check out
those
film filters.  Thanks again!

April

April,

Because I cannot leave well enough alone, a second example:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ca4gKTlu72k/VGDwQNFC2bI/AAAAAAAASOU/_3YxRElY7t8/s0/april-2.jpg

This time it's basically some simple color toning, a vignette, and
lifting
the blacks again (with some slight split-toning).

--
April (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)