Re: [Gimp-user] Help finding the right plugins and filters

April,

The process to emulate those looks will be dependent on what her images
look like to start with.  If you can post/send a few sample images I can
probably point you in the right direction to get started.

If I had to guess I might lean towards VSCO film presets (you can get
similar presets from the G'MIC plugin as well).