[Gimp-user] GIMP TurboPrint2 error msg

Heh - for some reason I thought this one came from Bugzilla.  Forget
the noise about 'NOTABUG/NOTGNOME'.

Chris

Many thanks, Chris, for the leads and information. I too now suspect the problem
lies with Mate and Gnome keyrings. Strangely, for me, Evolution seems to use the
Mate keyring without problem. I have found the following two postings which I
will examine closely and see if I can resolve my problem.

http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/848

https://bugs.launchpad.net/linuxmint/+bug/1005635

It is good to know that GIMP does not use the keyrings when printing.

At least TurboPrint2 still prints despite the error message. TurboPrint is the
only piece of proprietary Linux software I have ever bought but it is well woth
the cost.

Again, many thanks for your assistance.

--
George-R (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)