[Gimp-user] GIMP TurboPrint2 error msg

Is Gimp-TurboPrint a third-party plug-in? Then you should ask its creators
about this problem.

Ah, the problem of plug-ins, when I ask at TurboPrint they suggest I ask at
Gimp. Still, I do appreciate your reply and will attempt to track down the
creators/maintainers of the plug-in. My guess is that it has not been maintained
and so has fallen behind changes in the TurboPrint as well as, Ubuntu/Linux Mint
and GIMP - or, perhaps simply GIMP.

And yet, the error message comes from GIMP so one nagging question remains, does
GIMP have (or did it have) a gnome-keyring setting?

--
George-R (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)