[Gimp-user] Is it possible to set the max brush & pen slider values

The sliders are nearly useless for me as I typically use pens and brush
sizes of 1,5, 10 and 20.  I need to change the size regularly and the
sliders would be ideal yet my 'working' range is in a tiny little bit at
the end of the slider value.

It would be a huge gain for me to some how set the max slider value to a
value of my choice (say 50) rather than the current value of 1000

Is it possible? If not can I make a feature request (and if so how)

Many thanks
Paul
http://www.readiescards.co.uk