Re: [Gimp-user] Is it possible to set the max brush & pen slider values

On 01/31/2014 07:31 AM, Paul Read wrote:
The sliders are nearly useless for me as I typically use pens and brush
sizes of 1,5, 10 and 20.  I need to change the size regularly and the
sliders would be ideal yet my 'working' range is in a tiny little bit at
the end of the slider value.

If you install my BGII plugin it will allow you to choose brush sizes from a drop down.
So, you just add 1, 5, 10 and 20 and they are the only sizes which will be shown in the drop down. You can
set a key to cycle through your size presets as well, so you don't even need to use that. BGII does other
stuff as well.

The plugin is here:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/28413

Regards