[Gimp-user] Can't Find "feather_paste" Plug-in

Oh - sorry - I just saw this e-mail now.
Put th e;py file in a GIMP plug-ins folder
(on Linux it is /home/<user>/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins), for example,
Check a suitable folder in edit->preferences->folders->plug-ins

Joao, I think I've installed the script file in the right place, but I don't
think the plug-in is showing up in my GIMP.  Can you confirm that the following
are the last several lines of the script file <feather_paste.py>?  Also, where
exactly should it be found in the menus? Thanks.  Sorry to trouble you.
Joe

************** end of feather_paste.py ******************
     [
        (PF_IMAGE, "img", "Input image", None),
        (PF_DRAWABLE, "layer", "Input layer", None)
     ],
     [],
     feathered_paste,
     menu="<Image>/Edit"