[Gimp-user] Gimp is not free... that's why people prefer paid software.

... I believe freedom is "smarter" and the
only way to keep it "smart" is staying away from money.
You COULD introduce money but you have to do it without constrains,

All I can say is that as long as progs. like PhotoShop cost as much as they do,
I'll be sticking to the completely free stuff that the generous developers of
the world are putting out.  They have my gratitude, if not my money (can't
afford it).

Joe J.

--
SirCrow (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)