[Gimp-user] gimp users matter

This feature imposes no hardship on any user and occasionally prevents
lost work.

This is so obviously wrong that I wonder whether different gimp users are
experiencing the
same behavior.  If this were a matter of receiving an unnecessary warning,
then I would agree that
the passion is misplaced.  This is not about whether or not one wants to
see a warning.
Several gimp users (including me) have said that the problem is that the
file disappears.  It is gone.
It is no longer on the screen.  I don't know  how to say this more clearly.
I am not a casual gimp user.  I use the advanced features.  The
disappearance of the file is what is causing the problem, not the (useful
or unuseful) warning.

--
Helen Etters
using Linux, suse12.3