Re: [Gimp-user] Macro recorder

Am 04.01.2014 15:02, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
I don't need to ne taught about the limited functionality of such a feature.
Why would you be? It's even in the project's roadmap.

Well, then I'm lucky this time. My general impression with this mailing list is that each time you ask for something that is not obvious to everyone, someone will surely try to make you look like an idiot -- that makes me cautious.

Wolfgang Hugemann